As a key contributor on a small agile development team, you will use your experience, technical skills
and innovation insight to apply the latest technology advances to solve real-world problems. You will
be responsible for the electrical design and development of game-changing new products and will
collaborate with the cross-functional team, suppliers, and manufacturing partners to successfully take
your designs from concept to mass production with utmost care and attention to detail.
• Design IoT systems and subsystems for functionality, reliability, manufacturability, and
• Bring up prototypes and lead validation testing efforts both in-house and by engaging with
external partners. Ensure successful Compliance and Certification are attained.
• Possess a strong system-level understanding of Hardware, Software, and Firmware as a whole
and collaborate with the cross-functional team and manufacturing partners to take products
from concept to production.
• Build and troubleshoot prototypes, analyse results of validation and reliability testing,
iteratively improve the design, and bring to mass production.
• Create, publish and maintain specifications and test plans.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical
• 5 years of experience with IoT product (or similar) design & development including cross-functional engagement with related engineering disciplines, operations and manufacturing
• Competent with design tools such as schematic capture, PCB layout tools, as well as lab test
equipment for bring-up and debugging.
• Experience with analog and digital circuit design, power electronics (conversion, distribution, and storage techniques), signal integrity, and sensors. Experience with efficient energy
harvesting and storage techniques and/or RF design is a plus.