Anaerobic Digestor Facilitator
Anaerobic digestion (AD) has evolved as a front-runner in sustainable farming. Slurry can act as a major component in the process of anaerobic digestion producing biomethane which can be injected into the gas grid or used locally. Slurry height tank monitoring sensors, across the farm and broader community farms could establish a reliable energy source and ensure a constant supply of energy while minimizing carbon emissions. Next-generation Smart food waste bins can be added to this ecosystem, facilitating farmers, retail providers, hoteliers, and restaurateurs in their drive to reduce their respective carbon footprints.
The construction of Anaerobic digestion plants across the world has led to many achieving ‘carbon offset accreditation’. Now that this has been achieved (AD qualification) Net Feasa can join with Anaerobic Digestion Operators, suppliers, and Co-Ops to make implementation in communities seamless.
Net Feasa is in a pivotal position to facilitate Anaerobic Digestion deployments in the community. Analysing slurry tank data, food waste data, etc. in combination with other data provides a breadth of new opportunities e.g.
- % capacity utilisation/availability and forecasts on same.
- It can be further extended to develop a view on embodied energy content.
- It can support higher visibility and decision-support to
- On-farm spreading activity, as well as off-farm spreading (on other farms)
- Delivery to ADs
- Delivery of food waste to ADs
The real-time nature of the reporting and forecasting potential represents massive individual and system-wide benefits. The use cases generated here are relevant to multiple actors.
- Individual farms /farmers
- Groups of farmers (virtual co-ops and/or water-system adjacent groups of farms etc)
- Retail Groups
- Anaerobic Digestor operators
- Agricultural contractors
- Agricultural consultants
- Agri compliance monitoring
- Agri research
- Retired farmers (owners of unused slurry tank storage capacity e.g. asset owners).
Net Feasa’s mature IoT management platform, EvenKeel, can present public stakeholders as well as private industry with a ready-made critical and dependable supply chain solution that supports a breadth of key processes.
- Production planning
- Work scheduling
- Route optimisation
- Compliance monitoring
- Compliance reporting
- Payments etc.